Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,371,139 Dinar (€9,698) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)