Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,222,526 Dinar (€10,575) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)