Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1391.461 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,710,834 Dinar (€4,823) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (23 minutes ago)