Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,152,469 Dinar (€5,212) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)