Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,493,896 Dinar (€3,773) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)