Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,937,323 Dinar (€3,602) in Grenoble.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (42 minutes ago)