Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,668,487 Dinar ($3,943) in Greenville, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)