Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,910,068 Dinar ($1,617) in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)