Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 774,071 Dinar ($655) in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)