Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,758,603 Dinar ($1,485) in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)