Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.724 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,285,277 Dinar (€1,024) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)