Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,780,000 Dinar (1,791,824 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)