Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1423.171 IQD / KYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,171,826 Dinar (CI$12,769) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)