Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1421.951 IQD / KYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,933,745 Dinar (CI$13,315) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)