Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1443.902 IQD / KYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 19,597,441 Dinar (CI$13,573) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)