Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1440.244 IQD / KYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 55% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 18,082,376 Dinar (CI$12,555) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (43 minutes ago)