Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.735 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,171,560 Dinar (€1,576) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)