Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,211,247 Dinar (€918) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)