Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.504 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,712,530 Dinar (€1,971) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)