Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.085 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,727,894 Dinar (43,106 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)