Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.100 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,027,158 Dinar (26,960 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)