Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.238 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,716,940 Dinar (42,670 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)