Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 372.262 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,315,354 Dinar (R$ 6,220) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)