Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.865 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,165,720 Dinar (R$ 5,985) in Gramado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)