Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 360.954 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,204,215 Dinar (R$ 3,336) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)