Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.012 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,951,011 Dinar (41,038 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)