Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.027 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,592,644 Dinar (73,211 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)