Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.379 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,891,099 Dinar (72,526 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)