Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.773 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,715,903 Dinar (40,604 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)