Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.579 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,163,749 Dinar (36,732 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)