Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.327 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,988,661 Dinar (76,643 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)