Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.320 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,012,160 Dinar (37,315 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)