Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.726 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 553,948 Dinar (24,376 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)