Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 293.183 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,167,987 Dinar (3,984 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)