Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 321.364 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,031,434 Dinar (3,210 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)