Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,274,599 Dinar (﷼ 45,213,808) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)