Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,415,710 Dinar (﷼ 44,492,045) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)