Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03544 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 824,312 Dinar (﷼ 23,260,848) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)