Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03645 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 297,184 Dinar (﷼ 8,153,312) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (35 minutes ago)