Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 991,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 478,003 Dinar (₨26,628) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)