Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.159 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (130 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)