Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.481 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,100 Dinar (140 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (about 1 hour ago)