Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 IQD / CDF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,871,025 Dinar (5,118,319 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)