Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 879.047 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,849,484 Dinar (AU$12,342) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)