Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 891.559 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,602,791 Dinar (AU$11,892) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)