Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.175 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,526,389 Dinar (R$ 4,058) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)