Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 361.549 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,260,686 Dinar (R$ 3,487) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (34 minutes ago)