Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1571.746 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,553,149 Dinar (£4,169) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (37 minutes ago)