Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1536.020 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,854,825 Dinar (£3,812) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)