Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1662.268 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,687,389 Dinar (£2,820) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)