Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1667.183 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,842,043 Dinar (£2,904) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)