Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.388 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 314,576 Dinar (E£ 4,668) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)