Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.890 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 106,808 Dinar (E£ 1,426) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)