Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,402,176 Dinar (€1,650) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)