Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1542.826 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,461,948 Dinar (£4,188) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)