Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1531.167 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,966,360 Dinar (£3,897) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)