Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1645.352 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,002,231 Dinar (£4,256) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)