Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1593.366 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,643,549 Dinar (£4,170) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)