Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1539.364 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,535,961 Dinar (£4,246) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (32 minutes ago)