Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,661,912 Dinar (€1,314) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (41 minutes ago)