Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.172 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 621,979 Dinar (₨34,228) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)