Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.862 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 992,585 Dinar (RM3,267) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)