Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.789 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,152,092 Dinar (RM4,302) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)