Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.503 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 924,369 Dinar (RM3,295) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)