Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.774 IQD / GYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,736,857 Dinar (473,956 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)