Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.405 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,365,656 Dinar (R 15,106) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (43 minutes ago)