Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.960 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,183,820 Dinar (R 13,613) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)