Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.568 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,300,329 Dinar (R 14,357) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)