Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,266,051 Dinar (€3,184) in Genoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)