Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1213.090 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,199,142 Dinar (CHF 11,705) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (39 minutes ago)