Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1193.539 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,555,719 Dinar (CHF 12,195) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)