Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1198.618 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,260,728 Dinar (CHF 11,898) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)