Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.639 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 584,764 Dinar (Php24,737) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)