Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.152 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 900,580 Dinar (Php40,655) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)