Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.483 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,150 Dinar (Php43,570) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 832,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)