Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.949 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,855,454 Dinar (AU$3,241) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)