Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 888.371 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,424,064 Dinar (AU$1,603) in Geelong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)