Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.847 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,490,846 Dinar (4,274 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)