Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.650 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,298,711 Dinar (4,013 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)