Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.334 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 775,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 775,000 Dinar (₨42,271) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (about 2 hours ago)