Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.861 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,276,057 Dinar (29,723 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)