Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.623 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,804,620 Dinar (67,405 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (27 minutes ago)