Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.320 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,439,130 Dinar (33,049 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (34 minutes ago)