Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.223 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,125,115 Dinar (30,506 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)