Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.012 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,774 Dinar (1,379 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)