Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.045 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,140,202 Dinar (₩3,006,218) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)