Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,847,980 Dinar (₩2,810,119) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)