Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.374 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 732,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 325,254 Dinar (₨18,721) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)