Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.327 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 167,650 Dinar (₨9,676) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)