Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.378 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 798,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 366,743 Dinar (₨19,955) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)