Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 356,263 Dinar (₨19,421) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)