Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.094 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,851,933 Dinar (€4,013) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)