Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.575 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 652,720 Dinar (86,166 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)