Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.409 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 587,533 Dinar (79,297 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)