Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.598 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 691,210 Dinar (90,977 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 655,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)