Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 281.311 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 857,752 Dinar (3,049 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)