Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.705 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,286,994 Dinar (4,552 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)