Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.269 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 997,645 Dinar (3,449 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)