Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.167 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 688,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 336,323 Dinar (472 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)