Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 700.463 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 715,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 341,928 Dinar (488 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)