Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.785 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 786,740 Dinar (P6,914) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)