Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.622 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,150,539 Dinar (P9,232) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)