Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.656 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,100,520 Dinar (P9,598) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)