Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 467.642 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 716,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 299,593 Dinar (641 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)