Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 515.778 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 159,786 Dinar (310 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)