Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 468.723 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 295,251 Dinar (630 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)