Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.055 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 875,391 Dinar (元5,240) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (39 minutes ago)