Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.665 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,574,506 Dinar (€1,862) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)