Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,889,993 Dinar (€1,988) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)