Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,190,770 Dinar (€1,746) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)