Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.670 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,437 Dinar (¥603) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)