Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.679 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,540 Dinar (¥612) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (31 minutes ago)