Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.616 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,614,604 Dinar (¥528,906) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (about 2 hours ago)