Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.205 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,761,937 Dinar (¥270,634) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)