Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.185 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,037,677 Dinar (¥539,821) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)