Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,087,300 Dinar (¥573,474) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)